Our fifth mini class was with LDRS Creative. I’ll be honest when I saw the stamp set we were sent, I did say a wee ‘meh’ at it, because fruits are just not ‘my thing’. But I’d promised myself that I wouldn’t back away from any class or products because I may be pleasantly surprised … this is one of those cases – these fruits are pretty fun and cute!
Some of the things I loved about this class:
- Being taken far out of my comfort zone and loving the end results. Will I do more in the future? You betcha!
- I’ve never ink blended strips of cardstock before – such a great idea when you have more ink colours than cardstock colours – I love it!
- A really versatile stamp and die set and I love everything about it – I’ve already used the die set for another card, which I’ll share separately later.
Inks that I chose to use were all from Gina K Designs:
- Lemons: Lemon Drop and Wild Dandelion
- Lime: Jelly Bean Green
- Orange: Sweet Mango, and leaves in Jelly Bean Green with Fresh Asparagus for the veins
- Strawberry: Red Hot and Fresh Asparagus
- Watermelons: Lipstick and Grass Green
- Checkboard border: Red Velvet