Last but not least – our final class of the weekend event, with Mari Clarke and Honey Bee Stamps. I’d only ever made one shaker card prior to this, and that wasn’t very long ago. I’m now a lot more confident making them, and I really love these cards. Once again, it goes to show how simple designs can be so effective and will have totally different looks just by changing out the papers and colours used – I’m looking forward to making more. I own a couple of Honey Bee products already, but this has really expanded my collection beautifully as I own nothing like these dies from any other companies.
Some things I loved about this class:
- Some really fun and versatile dies in layering sizes that are super useful not just for shakers.
- The fun collection of papers we got to choose from – I never thought of using patterned paper with sentiment dies 💙
- The awesome shadow layer sentiment dies – I need to buy more of these, they’re amazing.
- I’ve only ever made one shaker card before so this helped give me more ideas and built my confidence.
- I really love sentiments that have the option of matching stamps or dies for the word – love love love it.
The inks I used were Gina K Designs Dusty Rose, Sweet Corn and Powder Blue.