I just managed to get a card together with a few hours to spare for Tic Tac Toe Challenge 161. I chose the diagonal row bottom left to top right – embossing, blue, and floral.
- Blooming Tulips stamps by Altenew
- Altenew inks – Iceberg, Persian Blue, Azurite, Forest Glades, and Evergreen
- Sentiment from Whimsical Blooms by Pinkfresh Studio (exclusive for their virtual event this weekend)
- Floral embossing folder by Spellbinders
- Bluebell pearls by Studio Katia
2 thoughts on “Blooming Tulips in blue”
Gorgeous tulip in the lovely shades of blue, and the embossed flourishes work perfectly with it. I’m glad you were able to make the cutoff and join us this week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!
I love tulips and this one is gorgeous! Such a pretty embossed background to show off this beauty! SO happy you joined us at the TTTC this week!