This was a really fun challenge for me – I had the coffee cup die cuts put together from months ago, so it was really nice to finally make a card using it. This is for the Tone on Tone challenge over at the TGIF Challenge blog.
- Patterned papers by Stampin’ Up! (Neutrals and Subtles sets, and Harvest Meadow)
- Coffee Buzzword stamp set and dies by Honey Bee Stamps
- Hipster 1 dies by Spellbinders (for the takeaway coffee cup)
- Crafty Roast polymer clay coffee bean embellishment mix by Trinity Stamps
- Kraft cardstock by Gina K Designs
- By the Beans stencil by Cas-ual Fridays Stamps
- Dark Chocolate dye ink by Gina K Designs