Oh my goodness it’s been a long time since I’ve posted on here, or in a challenge – I think I need to re-do my 100 days challenge, at least I keep crafting every day that way!
Anyway, I managed to complete this card for a challenge over on the Gina K Designs blog this month, and it worked out perfectly for the Tic Tac Toe challenge too – win/win! I went with the centre horizontal row of ‘Christmas tree – Sparkle – Star’. I’m dipping my toes back in the challenge waters again, yay 😉
- Christms Tree cover plate die by Gina K Designs
- Sentiment from Blizzard stamp set by Gina K Designs
- Holiday Flora embossing folder by Gina K Designs for the background
- Background brushed lightly with Christmas Pine ink by Gina K Designs
- Gold glitter cardstock by Tonic Studios for the mat layer
- Shaker mix made from:
Ruby Slippers and Emerald City sequins by Gina K Designs
Mini gold star confetti by Pretty Pink Posh
a few more green, white and irridescent ones to give different sizes (unsure of the brand).