Oh my goodness it’s been a long time since I’ve posted on here, or in a challenge – I think I need to re-do my 100 days challenge, at least I keep crafting every day that way!
Anyway, I managed to complete this card for a challenge over on the Gina K Designs blog this month, and it worked out perfectly for the Tic Tac Toe challenge too – win/win! I went with the centre horizontal row of ‘Christmas tree – Sparkle – Star’. I’m dipping my toes back in the challenge waters again, yay 😉
- Christms Tree cover plate die by Gina K Designs
- Sentiment from Blizzard stamp set by Gina K Designs
- Holiday Flora embossing folder by Gina K Designs for the background
- Background brushed lightly with Christmas Pine ink by Gina K Designs
- Gold glitter cardstock by Tonic Studios for the mat layer
- Shaker mix made from:
Ruby Slippers and Emerald City sequins by Gina K Designs
Mini gold star confetti by Pretty Pink Posh
a few more green, white and irridescent ones to give different sizes (unsure of the brand).
2 thoughts on “Sequin shaker tree”
You’ve dipped your toes back into the challenge game with one gorgeous card, Anne!! Love everything about it – CAS design, shaker and colors!! Thanks for joining our TicTacToe Challenge this week and hope to see you again!!
Coming back with an absolute showstopper Anne! Thanks for coming to play at Tic Tac Toe! Vicky x