I’m pretty sure this was the very first set of layering stencils that I ever owned when I started cardmaking 18 months ago, and it began a love affair with stencils (even though I often forget to use them!). I actually created this card for the Craft Roulette challenge this week, but it’s also something that was inspired by the photo inspiration challenge over at Inspiration Station, and the aperture card challenge over at The Sisterhood of Crafters so it was a three-fer this week!
The Craft Roulette challenge this week was for:
- Project: Window card (the second one I’ve ever attempted I think)
- Colours: Red, yellow +1 (I chose green)
- Element: November (it’s the end of Spring in Australia, so I went with flowers for my card)
- Random: Use three circles (although there are a few circles on the card, I chose the three red flower centres which were black/grey enamel dots)
- A Little Hello stencil bundle by Gina K Designs
- Ink pads by Gina K Designs: Sweet corn, Wild dandelion, Prickly pear, Chocolate truffle, Red velvet, Jelly bean green, and Fresh asparagus
- Enamel dots are old Stampin’ Up! retired halloween ones
- Happy birthday pre-printed sentiment from my stash (I can’t remember the brand)
1 thought on “A little hello stencil window card”
Gorgeous layered stenciling and the colors are so bright and happy! Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge