I totally forgot to finish my card last night for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge … just squeaked in this morning with two hours to spare! I think my absolute favourite Christmas colours are aqua blue and red together, and these little cardinals make me smile in their Christmas hats <3
- Holly jolly cardinals dies by My Favorite Things
- Sentiment from Color layering poinsettias by Hero Arts
- Perfect plaids stamp by Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous
- Tattered florals die set for the tree branch by Sizzix
- Sunday drive with Santa dies for the leaf sprigs by Spellbinders
- Red and black cardstocks by Stampin’ Up!
- Glitter red and white cardstocks by Stampin’ Up!
- Neenah crest solar white for die cuts and card base
2 thoughts on “Holly jolly cardinals”
Awww, how adorable is this!! Such an adorable Christmas card, made just with die cuts! Love it!!♥♥ Thank you so much for playing along with 52CCT. Rosi xx
vraiment très jolie Anne, superbe duo d’oiseaux, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz