I created the die cut elements a few weeks ago and put the top layer together while I was at a craft retreat. I only just remembered to put them together into the final card versions this week! While I was posting on Instagram it was rightly pointed out that the bottom card is perfect for the current challenge over at the Double Trouble blog! The challenge is to mix plaids, stripes, checks, flowers and polka dots, with an optional twist of paper piecing … it was perfect timing 😀
- Christmas Tree cover plate die by Gina K Designs
- Sentiment from Sparkle and Shine stamp set by Gina K Designs
- Patterned papers from Stampin’ Up!
– Boughs of Holly
– Gingerbread and Peppermint (retired)
- Ruby Slipper sequins by Gina K Designs