Another set of trees using Gina K Designs’ Christmas Tree cover plate die. I this these are my favourite versions of the cards, I just love the more subtle colours of the papers together. I just flicked through my paper samples and found greens that I thought could work well together. Not a single paper pack in this case was a Christmas paper, so it just shows what you can find when you look outside the box a wee bit.
I’ve decided to enter these into a few challenges this week – I’ve been slack at doing challenges lately, so I guess I’m making up for lost time. I keep updating my Instagram feed, but forgetting to post here oops:
- Inkspirational Challenges – paper piecing challenge
- The Sisterhood of Crafters – anything Christmas or winter
- The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up – anything goes with optional patterned paper
- Christmas Tree cover plate die by Gina K Designs
- Sentiment from Sparkle and Shine stamp set by Gina K Designs
- Patterned papers from Stampin’ Up!
– Ever Eden (retired)
– Gilded Autumn (retired)
– Berry Delightful (retired)
- Gold pearls by Unity? (not 100% as the packaging has disappeared)
- Gold glitter cardstock by Craft Perfect/Tonic Studios
4 thoughts on “Inlaid die cut Christmas trees part 2”
These are stunning Anne!
Thanks so much! 🙂
Love your very different Christmas trees Anne. Great use of dp’s. Lovely finish with the gold pearls. Thanks for sharing at Sisterhood of Crafters
OMG what a great idea … absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!
Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS