Day 2 of my personal ‘virgin product’ challenge – today I managed to christen a few items at once (the background stamp, inks and pearl pigment ink). I used the Jacob’s Coat technique … you can’t say it’s not ‘merry and bright’, that’s for sure!!
While I was at it, I decided to enter it into the following challenges this week:
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge – anything goes
- The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up – anything goes
- Sparkles Christmas Challenge – non-traditional Christmas colours
- Ornamental Background stamp set by Catherine Pooler
- Electro Pop neon inks by Gina K Designs
- Pearl Aqua Pigment ink by Brutus Monroe
- Merry & Bright dies by Simon Says Stamp and CZ Design
- Rainbow gems by Honey Bee Stamps
3 thoughts on “Neon merry and bright”
So fun, Anne, beautiful color shading here, and perfect for non-traditional colors! Love that embossed shine, too – perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!
Hi Anne, I found your beautiful card over at Sparkles challenge, it is a beautiful way to use some of your Never Before Used Stuff, you might like to check out Darnell’s challenge here https://mynbus.blogspot.com/ have a wonderful week.. Megan
I love how bright and colourful this is. Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.
Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy 🙂
DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog