I forgot to post this card on the weekend – but oh boy it makes me chuckle … as soon as I saw this sentiment by scrapbook.com I knew I wanted to use a stocking stamp or die with it.
Lots of firsts with this card – the tartan paper, the sentiment stamp and the fireplace stencil. The Mama Elephant stamp was from a class at Crop & Create Delivered – it’s actually a crumpled up tissue, but I thought it’d work perfectly as lumps of coal … it worked out so much better than I expected! I just love this whole card so very much!!
- Fireplace stencil by Honey Bee Stamps
- Stockings die by Stampin’ Up!
- Red and white velvet specialty papers by Stampin’ Up! (I ink blended the white paper with green ink for the stocking cuff)
- Feel Better stamp and die set by Mama Elephant
- Naughty and Nice stamp by scrapbook.com
- Jolly Christmas paper by Memory Box