One of my favourite love sentiments of all time … suitable for any occasion really – but teamed up with the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp/CZ Designs I just couldn’t help myself! And this card is going to be my entry to the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge – Love is in the air
- Tic Tac Toe challenge 196 – is works for both the middle row (red, free, love sentiment) and also for the diagonal top left to bottom right (heart, free, die cut)
- Cardz 4 Guys challenge – Valentine for a guy (this was the original challenge I was basing the card on)
- The Sisterhood of Crafters – Hearts
- Let’s Craft and Create – Say what? (use a sentiment)
- Love your guts die by Simon Says Stamp/CZ Designs
- Sassy pants birthday greetings 3 by My Favorite Things (the zombie sentiment)
- Zombies attack by Fun Stampers Journey (the larger two zombie stamps)
- Graveyard Heroscape Halloween by Hero Arts (the small zombie stamp)
- White heart embellishments by Gina K Designs
- Soft Stone and black cardstocks by Gina K Designs
- Ink pads by Gina K Designs – Soft Stone, Red Velvet, Cherry Red
6 thoughts on “Zombie Valentine”
LOL, great card! Have you checked out Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge where we make Halloween cards all year? https://twooldbatshalloweenchallenge.blogspot.com/
You card just cracked me up! No doubt you have someone in mind to give this card! I am so grateful for the laugh, and for you joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe!
Scary!! what a great guy valentine…they would total love this…masculine indeed!! Thanks for playing along with our “valentine for a guy” challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!
-Deb Horst, DT #C4G315
OMG! What an adorable card and love all of your design elements. Thank you for sharing your design with us at TTTC.
Now that’s a weird but funny sentiment. great background and so glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Guyz.
Love it! A great take on a Valentine’s card.
Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.