This was my Craft Roulette challenge card this week, for my 80th submission woohoo!! It’s also worked out perfectly for the As you like it challenge of your favourite between Love and Friendship. Obviously I chose friendship in this case – to me a close friendship has a healthy dose of love anyway.
- Project: Card for friend(s)
- Colours: Blue jeans + 2 (I went with three shades of denim blue cardstock plus green and yellow)
- Element: Starts with “F” (I chose flowers)
- Random: Stack(s) (some of my flowers are stacked)
- Be Bold Blooms and Club Blooms dies by Spellbinders
- Most cardstock by Stampin’ Up! (Seaside Spray, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Pear Pizazz, Old Olive) – and random yellow scraps from my scrap bags
- Hello Friend sentiment from Painted Blossoms by Gina K Designs
- Rhinestone basic jewels by Stampin’ Up!