This was from an Instagram challenge three weeks ago, but never posted here. I was initially a bit stumped about what I’d make for it, but in the end I’m super chuffed with the results, and it became one of my favourite cards in recent times. Definitely out of my comfort zone with the colour scheme, but I see more of this in my future.
- Sentiment from Close To My Heart (class held with Scrapbook & Cards Today)
- Sentiment heat embossed with black embossing powder by Gina K Designs
- Floral embossing folder from Spellbinders
- Mini Blooms and Springs dies (for the flowers) from Spellbinders
- Foliage Fillers die from Gina K Designs (for the vellum leaves)