Holy cow, I think I had five mins to spare to submit my Craft Roulette card this week … I realised I’d forgotten to take my card photo and upload earlier so I had to madly scramble (not so easily done when still feeling a bit unwell) – I added a prop that was my inspiration, which gave me an excuse to make another coffee 😜
- Project: Card with ribbon (top of the flag banner)
- Colours: Circus colours (my cappuccino cup and saucer – my inspiration came from the real life prop)
- Element: September (I managed to combine three days – National coffee day, International Coastal Cleanup day, and World Ampersand day)
- Random: Hand-cut (I cut the black layer of the fish tail flag by hand as well as the ribbon)
Seriously weird card but it sums me up perfectly, and it’s going to sit by my craft space to make me smile 😊 In all honesty this card idea started from the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge of ‘X is for Xanada’, ie your idea of what’s a good life. I figure the two major things that make me happy are the beach and coffee, so the idea was born and helped along by the Craft Roulette parameters. Will it win any awards? Heck no, but it sure was fun to make!
- Ocean minded stamp set by Gina K Designs
- The perfect blend stamp set by Gina K Designs
- I just typed the top sentiment (Coffee, the sea & me) on my PC and printed it off
- Stitched teacup dies by Lawn Fawn
- Ribbon from Stampin’ Up!