I just realised I forgot to upload my card from two weeks ago – I posted my World Cardmaking Card, but not my Craft Roulette one, doh! It’s definitely not my best card, but it fit the parameters – if I did it again I’d go with an ink blended partial background instead of the patterned paper, but I was under the pump to get the card done at the last minute (so what’s new?).
- Project: Card for a teacher (thanks to anyone who’s ever taught me something, whether tangibly with crafts or with life lessons)
- Colours: Tartan (I chose a Ferguson tartan)
- Element: Autumn or spring scene (I went with spring flowers)
- Random: Wrap(s) (vellum band wrapped around the card layers)
- If cows could talk stamps by Taylored Expressions
- Ink drops paper by Craft Consortium
- Grass border die by Gina K Designs (Master Layouts 7, I think)