This ornament makes my blue-loving heart sing! I created this one for a couple of challenges – each challenge inspired me in different ways, and this was the result. I’m entering it into these challenges this week:
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge of ‘Emboss it’
- Tic Tac Toe challenge TTTC233 – I chose the diagonal row of Ornaments, Holiday Sentiment and Blue
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown sketch challenge
- As you like it challenge – Modern or Traditional Christmas colours and why … truthfully I struggled with the answer to this one, because I do love traditional colours of green and red on Christmas cards, but my heart is leaning more towards modern because if I can find an excuse to use blue on a Christmas card I’m going to take it. I do also love bright colours for Christmas too, so yep modern it is!
It’s also Day 7 of my personal ‘card-a-day challenge’ throughout November that I’m doing along with my friend Melissa at Mel’s Card Corner.
- Snowflakes cover plate die by Pinkfresh Studio
- Ornament heat embossed using Holiday Tapestry stamp set by Gina K Designs
- Ornament toppers die by Gina K Designs
- Joyful Christmas sentiments Glimmer hot foil plate and die set by Simon Hurley and Spellbinders