I already had this card in mind to make this weekend so I was super excited that it fit this week’s Craft Roulette parameters – I just had to add postage stamp to the mix and tweak the colours yay!! I really loved making this card and super happy with it – it also doubles as my ‘card a day challenge’ with Mel’s Card Corner as well, along with the layer it up challenge over at the Cut It Up Challenge blog.
- Project: A2 card (bless you Cathy Z for choosing this as guest’s choice!)
- Colours: Forest (brown and green for trees, red for berries and toadstools)
- Element: Starts with H (holly)
- Random: Postage stamp or mark (postage stamp die layer)
Holly sprigs were initially ink blended with Christmas pine dye ink by Gina K Designs, then spritzed with Altenew Forest glades shimmer spray (probably went a bit overboard with that one!). Some splatters of blue gold Gansai Tambi watercolour paint.
- Sealed holly sprigs die by Spellbinders
- Forest glades metallic shimmer spray by Altenew (used on the holly leaves)
- Holiday flora embossing folder by Gina K Designs
- Nesting postage stamp infinity dies by Hero Arts
- Gansai Tambi Starry colours watercolour set by Kuretake
- Sealed twine die by Spellbinders
- Wax seal starter kit, red wax beads and Merry Christmas wax seal stamp by Spellbinders
- Gold foil cardstock by Stampin’ Up!
- Real red cardstock by Stampin’ Up!
- Kraft cradstock by Gina K Designs