Not sure I’ve ever used so much glitter cardstock on one card before … but it was fun. I was in a rush so it’s not quite as originally planned, but it’s finished for now, just in time for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers‘ G is for Glitter challenge.
Category: Concord & 9th
Facing my Craft Roulette fears
This was made in honour of the creator and host of Craft Roulette to support her recovery from surgery from across the ditch.
This project in itself shows how much Craft Roulette has meant to me since I started card making. I’m one of those people who sits shaking in a corner of the room crying when I see robots and purse cards on the wheel because they stress me out, BUT I voluntarily made a purse – along with a robot tag – in team orange colours just to cheer Mary on in her recovery. Now I need to recover myself 😂😜I used weekender handbag dies from @concordand9th and a robot stamp from Lawn Fawn.
And just because I can, I’m sharing this in a few blog challenges as my first time using these dies and really stretching myself as a paper crafter.
Use Your Stuff – faux or real stitching challenge
Make it Monday – something new challenge
The Sisterhood of Crafters – something new challenge
This card was actually for the previous Craft Roulette challenge that I entered just in the nick of time – but it’s perfect for the Time Out Challenges this week, also just in the nick of time 😉 The challenge was using the photo inspiration of a beautiful sewn zippered pouch, and I automatically went to the sewing/quilting aspects of this die set.
A couple of days late in posting, but the parameters for this card for Craft Roulette were:
- Project: Birthday card
- Colours: 3 bright and cheery
- Element: Pot(s), pan(s), or bowl(s)
- Random: Block(s)
- Geometric Quilt Top dies by Concord & 9th
- Sew Lovely dies by Concord & 9th
- In Color 2022-2024 patterned papers by Stampin’ Up!
- The bowl was created using a coordinating die from Choose Grace and embossed with the Petite Flourish embossing folder, both by Gina K Designs
- Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky cardstocks by Stampin’ Up!
- Kraft and silver cardstocks by Gina K Designs
- Happy birthday hot foil sentiment from Perfect Sentiments by Pinkfresh Studio