I woke up earlier than normal today and saw the sketch challenge over at Sketch Saturday and decided to make a quick card before work using leftover Stampin’ Up! DSP cutouts and a sentiment that were just sitting around waiting to be used on something 🙂
Category: Stampin' Up!
This was my Craft Roulette challenge card this week, for my 80th submission woohoo!! It’s also worked out perfectly for the As you like it challenge of your favourite between Love and Friendship. Obviously I chose friendship in this case – to me a close friendship has a healthy dose of love anyway.
- Project: Card for friend(s)
- Colours: Blue jeans + 2 (I went with three shades of denim blue cardstock plus green and yellow)
- Element: Starts with “F” (I chose flowers)
- Random: Stack(s) (some of my flowers are stacked)
- Be Bold Blooms and Club Blooms dies by Spellbinders
- Most cardstock by Stampin’ Up! (Seaside Spray, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Pear Pizazz, Old Olive) – and random yellow scraps from my scrap bags
- Hello Friend sentiment from Painted Blossoms by Gina K Designs
- Rhinestone basic jewels by Stampin’ Up!
I thought I might just sneak this one in before the entries closed for the Double ‘D’ Challenges blog challenge of Candy Canes. My first card for 2023, using up some paper pieces I cut out before Christmas. I’m going to continue doing holiday cards regularly throughout the year so I have a headstart on the festive season!
CardMaynia day 9
Day 9 of CardMaynia … I used a fussy cut flower and leaf from my first ever colouring exercise when I started cardmaking last year. Trying to use up things that have been sitting around unloved.
White on white – Tic Tac Toe TTTC160
Oh boy I’m way out of my comfort zone with this one – I actually combined three challenges in one this time, covering a sketch challenge set by a new team, along with completing this week’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge, and today’s card for my personal CardMaynia challenge.
I decided to choose column 1, which is: White on white, Silver, and Die cut.
This one uses all Stampin’ Up! products, which was tough for me to do:
- Dies: Pierced Blooms, Scalloped Contours, Wreath Builder
- Embossing folders: Greenery, Pinewood Planks
- Sentiment: Wetlands stamp set
- Embellishments: Basic rhinestones