The class with Cathy Zielske and Concord & 9th was the first class of the Sunday sessions, and I was still awake when it started live – it was 1.30am here in Australia. I was so excited to be able to watch a class live, and even managed to create along with Cathy and finished my cards during the class – the only time that happened throughout the event. Such an awesome class and products!
Some things I loved about this class:
- The pace for me was perfect and I managed to keep up.
- Cathy is always fun to watch with clean and simple cards that pack a punch.
- I adore the pop up dies and the stamps – I love everything about these products, and I’ve already used them since the event! 💙
- I’m new to Concord & 9th and loved having the opportunity to try the inks too – the colours are scrumptious and so luscious to use.
- I love that I made cards in class for the first (and only) time.
All cardstock and inks were supplied by Concord & 9th for the class, which was so great to see and play with another brand, and great colour choices too.