Oh boy this Garden Roses stencil and stamp combo by Pinkfresh Studio is an absolute stunner! It seems a shame to whack a sassy sentiment on top, but it was a special request by a friend so it had to be done … I’m not a pink lover whatsoever, but I have to say I really love the colours of this one, and so happy with how it turned out.
I’ve decided to enter this one into the Cards 4 Galz challenge this week which is to use a stencil – in this case it turned out to be two different types of stencil.
- Garden Roses stamp, stencil and coordinating die by Pinkfresh Studio
- Inks by Altenew – Pink Diamond, Pinkalicious, Purple Wine, Frayed Leaf and Forest Glades
- Highlander stencil by Heffy Doodle
- Sentiment from Sassy Pants Birthday Greetings by My Favorite Things
- Classic rhinestone basic jewels by Stampin’ Up!