Another fun project set for us by Crafter’s Companion, and their stamp and die sets they provided will be really useful in the future!
Some of the things I loved about this class:
- Using my favourite colours in the class caught my eye early on – I love the simple layering using two tones of one colour hue with the layering stamps.
- I adore the large vertical sentiment stamp and die – this will be used a lot for sure!
- I usually make quite busy cards, so the simple layout with minimal elements took me outside my comfort zone but I really love the results. Perhaps there will be more in my future … ?
- Easel cards are one of my favourite styles of card, and this one was no exception.
Inks those I chose to use were:
- Gina K Designs: Sweet Corn, Sea Glass, Turquoise Sea, Key Lime, and Jelly Bean Green
- Simon Hurley: Slippery When Wet